We view your association’s communications as the primary driver of member engagement. Well-written and thought-provoking content also drives behavior advertisers fully appreciate, with more eyes viewing more engaging messages.
Members should look to you first for industry information. We help you build stronger engagement through every communication vehicle – from magazine features to event websites, educational materials and social media – with the following services:
- Publishing Management: In addition to managing print and digital projects from start to finish, our team provides writing, editing, design, printing and distribution support, saving staff time and ensuring members receive a professional final product to support your mission.
- Communication Surveys: Learn more about member preferences – content types, frequency, preferred channel, etc. – with this turnkey service. We provide survey writing and management, written analysis of findings and recommendations, and a PowerPoint presentation for your staff and board.
- Engagement Mapping: After evaluating the state of your communications program, we collaborate with your team to determine future strategy for optimal member engagement. This service includes a written content strategy, regular metrics on all communication vehicles, adjustment recommendations to increase engagement, and an accountability calendar to ensure content is cross-promoted and placed appropriately.
- Writing: Let us write feature stories, blogs, newsletter briefs and marketing materials to give your team more time to work on other engagement areas.
- Social Media: If a dedicated social media staffer is not in your budget, we support your communications team with a partial or full posting service to all registered social media sites with regular engagement reporting and suggestions for improvement.
- Editing: We provide “another set of eyes” proofreading and/or in-depth editing and fact checking.